From the very start WordPress cms had quite a bad rap. It was commonly known as simply “blog” software that one could use for blogging only. However, such take on WordPress programme is very limiting. Power and capacity of WordPress cms is incredible. Now a big number of business websites are WordPress based and include a blog part as well. Let’s take a closer look at those reasons why WordPress websites are better than traditional website in the present days.
- Cost-effectiveness. Now there’s no need to send all little change requests to a web designer and wait for ages till your new pages are done. WordPress is very user-friendly and simple to use. You will be able to edit all the parts of the site yourself whenever the need be and add new pages on your own. Time is very valuable, thus, managing your site without help of a webmaster is a great way to contribute to saving costs.
- Accessibility. You can access your WordPress-based website from any computer in the world with Internet access and work with website settings. No additional software is needed anymore.
- Media. Engaging media to the site has become easy and simple process. Add video files and audio to your posts stress free round-the-clock. With little effort, your website will have more appeal in the eyes of Internet users.
- Creative WordPress designs. Integrate new WordPress design within an hour or two and enjoy your brand new business look. That’s incredibly fast in comparison to other existing cms. You can always opt for beautiful ready-made WordPress templates that are provided for free by numerous communities.
- When adding new pages, you don’t need to add links anymore. They are automatically generated depending on what “category” or categories you assign your pages and posts to. Now you don’t need to manually manage this process. These all changes happen in the admin system.
- Return visitors. When you add new content frequently, you inspire people to return to your website over and over again in a natural way. When people like the content and find it informative, they always want to know more. RSS is what’s needed here. RSS automatically notifies people each new post on your website. These emails basically trigger your former visitors or customers to come back to the site and read the rest of the content.
Obviously, there are quite a few reasons why WordPress cms has become one of the most popular platforms to run a website on. We’ve mentioned just some of them. However it’s got to be said, for someone who’s not savvy in computer industry, WordPress is the best solution. Even a child would be able to assemble a primitive site with WordPress! Cost-effectiveness is another great advantage that should be mentioned. Without hiring a designer, you can obtain a beautiful and original website design, choosing one of the WordPress themes available on the web. Use WordPress options and get online!
WordPress has been around since 2003 and since then it’s managed to gain incredible popularity in the IT world. Over the last couple of years WordPress has also become one of the most popular choice as a content management system for non-blogging websites. Are you still hesitating what cms to opt for? Let me draw you a few reasons why switching to a WordPress platform may be an ideal solution for your company.
Easy to use. WordPress is a simple and coherent content management system that can easily be managed by a person who has got little knowledge and practice in computer industry. Adding new pages, content and numerous features on a regular basis is going to be a simple process. With technologies being so simple, time spent on formatting is significantly reduced compared to traditional websites built on a different platform.
Accessibility. From any computer in the world with Internet access you can log in your website administration panel and manage the content.
WordPress-based websites are in a great favour of major search engines. The code behind this content management system is very simple and clear, hence it’s easily read and indexed by search engines. Each component on the site (image, post or page) can have its own meta tag keywords, description and title. Thus, they can all be optimized for the search engines on an individual basis.
The design of your business website can be 100 % customized so your brand can have a strong impact on your audiences and provide a unique experience. If you’re thinking of including a blog to your business website, WordPress is a great choice! Originally being a blogging platform, all blogging capabilities are already built-in and can easily be integrated if desired. You can also make your website more dynamic and interactive by adding RSS feature to the blogging part of your website.
WordPress websites can grow together with your business. A variety of plugins make it a simple and enjoyable process. Most of the plugins provided by WordPress communities are offered for free.
Hiring a professional WordPress designer would bring you a number of benefits though. You can manage your website yourself, however, professional design services may give you significant advantages over the rest of websites on the Internet. Let’s view the reasons why you should hire a professional WordPress designer:
- a professional WordPress design gives your targeted audiences the right impression;
- websites are easy to use and navigate; visitors don’t usually leave such websites;
- professional designers ensure security to your website so that nobody can hack in to your website and cause any damage;
- good search engine optimization is built in a code, structure and content of the site;
- consistency of all elements throughout the site; the entire style of the site is relevant to your business industry and brand.
- people who have different screen dimensions see your WordPress website design correctly with no distortions.
Today many people get confused with understanding what WordPress is: a blog or a website. A blog is identical to a website that’s structured in a form of a diary where its content is arranged chronically. A website is arranged in pretty same way as a book is organized in chapters. The usual look of the site is Home page on the top left and Contact us on the right.
WordPress websites are very user-friendly. That’s one of the most significant advantage of WordPress-based websites over traditional websites. Anyone who sets a WordPress blog can manage, edit and update it absolutely stress-free. There’s no shade of a doubt, if you know how to use and manage your Facebook profile, you will be able to work with a Blogger or WordPress-based website.
Because WordPress cms is a release of open-source communities, it’s got a vast range of templates, widgets, gadgets and other goodies that make life of website administrators easy and stress-free. All these features and components are usually available for free so that everyone can install them and use for their own business benefit. But what makes WordPress platform even more attractive is its diversity and flexibility. Since you’ve decided to change the look of your site, all you need to do is just to change the template. Now you’ve got a brand new website!
Why should you choose WordPress website over traditional sites? There is a number of reasons that make this choice quite reasonable. You need a WordPress-based website in case if…
- You’d like to update the content stress-free and fast;
- You like writing posts and blogs;
- Social media is an important element in your marketing mix;
- You post news on a regular basis or release new products;
- You’d like to have total control over your website and you don’t want to wait for a webmaster who would perform regular updates for you;
- You are interested in improving website functionality by adding various plugins;
- Your company is not big enough to hire a full time web person to work on your business website;
- You’d like to have an access to thousands of free templates;
- You are willing to obtain a website that would be supported on almost all web hosts;
- You’re looking for cost-effective design solutions.
If you have a specific design in mind, you might be challenged to find the right template or layout. Remember, that WordPress websites and designs have got their certain structure. They can give you incredible functionality but might look different to what you’ve planned. Custom WordPress design can become a solution though.
How can you be sure that time spent on building a project won’t be spent in vain and you’ll manage to become successful on the Internet? You can spend weeks coding and designing a project, but you can’t be sure that you’ve got an audience of customers who would be willing to buy what you’ve built. I think you would be strongly discouraged to invest in a project and attract potential customers just to see them navigate away and never return to your site again. Thus, it’s vitally important to investigate your potential group of customers first thing first and learn what they are ready to pay for. That’s the way to produce effective websites.
Why choose WordPress? WordPress is commonly known as a user-friendly content management system. People who are not savvy in IT technologies learn to use WordPress cms literally in a flash. It’s simple and yet, very effective. Without investing in AdWords it’s already seo-friendly; hence, WordPress-based websites have got a number of significant advantages over the rest of existing websites. Another paramount benefit of WordPress CMS is its affordability. If you’re not ready to invest big money in a website or hire a professional, WordPress platform is an ideal solution that would save you time and energy.
When hiring a professional custom WordPress designer, your project can lick all creation. A qualified and experienced web designer knows how to develop a beautiful and functioning site. It goes without saying that external look is essential for any business company. A website is a virtual business card of a company. Besides, most people judge about business credibility from their online ventures. Thus, investing in website appearance is important. But functionality is even more important. You don’t want to have a beautiful and costly website that is not able to attract a single customer.
Professional web designers use advanced technologies to do their job at a high level. First things first they investigate the audience of their client, their age group, culture, geographical location and needs. All things considered, they come up with a few design solutions that would ideally work for a certain business industry and brand. All details should be taken into account. If you think that fonts, color palette, size of elements and layout are minor, you’re wrong. All these components make a good website. Web designers know how to combine them to be able to make the right impression on your targeted audience. WordPress CMS can be customised to specifically meet your company’s needs. That’s another advantage of the platform. WordPress designs can be not only seo-friendly, functioning, but also unique and exclusive!
If for some reason your company is not ready to hire a designer to do the job, WordPress communities offer a wide range of ready-made design solutions that can be used for your site. Most of them are free of charge. A number of plugins that are offered on the Internet can help you to customize an interface of WordPress-based website yourself.
Thus, if you’re craving to obtain a great-looking website that would impress your customers and serve its purpose, go for WordPress design and reap the reward!