Every blogger wants to have a popular blog. Whatever the factors are that motivate your blogging activity you wouldn’t want to be the only visitor to your website. In all honesty, you would want to see it on the top positions, mentioned everywhere, referred and linked to by others, etc. Besides, you would be interested not only in attracting people to your website but also keeping them coming back repeatedly. A lot of things could be mentioned here, but a simple fact is, everything you really want is to be a successful blogger.
The 5 necessary steps you should go through to create a successful and popular blog
- As a beginning you need to think of a short and memorable domain name. Don’t over-complicate things. All unpronounceable, long and twisted domain names won’t serve you a good business. You might not believe it but there are people who won’t come to your blog ever again only because of your domain name. If it’s hard to pronounce, it’s never going to be easy to memorize. Certainly, you need to think of the ways to cajole the search engines but the priority still would be to favour your visitors. Therefore, if you’d like to have a popular blog, the first important step would be to choose the right and simple domain name.
- Have a premium and beautifully simple theme. I don’t mean to say that the use of free themes is a bad practice. However, installing a premium theme on your blog would greatly help you to gain much more benefits. At first, you would manage to positively affect your visitors. Carefully planned and custom designed themes have an effective impact, therefore you should think of giving beauty and comfort to your readers.
- Content is another necessary step to go through. You need to make sure that the content you provide your readers with is top-notch. Any information that you give on the site should be clear, logical and easy-to-understand. If the visitors find your content useful and informative, you can win their trust right away.
- It’s important to retain your readers longer on the site. How much time your visitors spend on the site is directly dependent on quality and accessibility of the site. You may have very interesting information on the website, but without proper shortcuts users won’t be able to access it. Therefore, think of all the search tools, related articles boxes, widgets that show most popular blogs, etc.that would facilitate the navigation process of your users.
- Encourage the repeat visitors. It’s not enough to obtain a memorable domain name and install a great-looking template to create a popular blog. You would also need to develop some other effective strategies that will keep your website users coming back. The strategies you may think of can include:
- RSS subscription;
- List building;
- Reply to comments;
- Plugins that would notify about new comments and comment replies;
- Building healthy relationship with other bloggers.
You should not forget that having repeat visitors is an important condition to own a popular blog.
Today there are a lot of marketing tools that could help you to promote your business online. You can’t expect to compete in the market unless you choose an effective marketing tool from a great variety. Here are several effective ways to get your business noticed on the Internet.
1. Create a simple and clear website
Check out whether your website has got an informational content. Does it describe your company’s product and services? Can your potential customers find answers within first 10 seconds, being on the site? Once your customer has come to your website, you’ve basically got 5-8 seconds to convince him that your website is exactly what he’s been looking for. The Home page should contain all the essentials that would give comprehensive information about your company and capture visitor’s attention.
People are looking for exactly what they’ve typed in the search engines. Get to the point and don’t publish unnecessary information. None knows better than you how to describe your products and services to the best advantage for your business. Don’t think of the tinsel, think of the concept and the connection that you’re going to make between your business and customers.
Make sure that your website is easily navigable. It also has to appear high on search engines. By picking the relevant keywords, your website can appear higher up on Google and other major search engines.
2. Be a blogger
Those website owners who post their blogs on a regular basis can reach out new audiences and attract more potential customers. It’s important to make your industry interesting for people, tell them something they’ve never heard of. Any business can benefit a lot from blogging. It’s a great chance to position yourself as a professional in the field just by writing good quality articles.
3. Youtube as a marketing tool
Having a link to your website on Youtube and vice versa is another great marketing tool. However, don’t go mad with posting blatant infomercials about your small company. Information that you want to post on Youtube should be first of all interesting and useful for the targeted audiences.
I’ve done some research and noticed that today blogging has become incredibly popular. People all over the world including lawyers, doctors, students, young mothers, dads etc. write blogs. Why? Well, firstly, it’s quite enjoyable, and secondly, it makes money. Bloggers always earn extra cash money from their blogs. But what’s even more alluring is that anyone can do it. You don’t have to have a special training or to be a professional programmer to blog. Everything you need is to be literate, well-read and be ready to always haunt for the new exciting information.
Blogs are used to express different opinions, tell people about your views and simply possess a site on the web. The definition for blogging has been explained many many times by now. Just to mention, it’s literally a website but more like a personal journal which is updated on a regular basis and directed on the various audiences.
Blogs can be business-oriented or totally personal. It’s the way to share your thoughts and release fresh news, information on products and services. However, personal blogs look more like open diaries which are generally updated on a daily basis.
So, what are the benefits of having a blog?
- Blog is probably the easiest way to have a website on the Internet;
- Blog is a good chance to express yourself and show your talent in the worldnet;
- Blog is an efficient way to stay in touch with your relatives and friends who live abroad; Publishing new blogs helps to inform a family about author’s recent activity when they are away;
- Blog is the way to share new knowledge and keep users interested in your site;
- Blog is an effective way to promote things on the Internet.
Ok, now when you know the benefits of blogging on the Internet, shall we view the ways of making money? With a blog you basically show to the world what you’ve got to offer. You need to think of the blog and focus it on something really profitable so that you can always make money out of it. The golden rules are:
1) Always post the blogs when the subject is well-known to you;
2) You need to regularly update your blog;
3) Publish only good quality articles with the images and links.
If you’ve just started to write blogs, you will find affiliate programs and marketing an easy way to make money. How does it work? You just login to their site and join their affiliate program member. Google ads is another well-known way to make money. Google share the revenue from the ads with you.
Blog commenting is undoubtedly one of the most prominent and efficient marketing strategies which is widely used in our days. It’s not a secret that comments add value to your blogs and make them worth reading and commenting. Apart from this, blogs significantly help to generate new contacts and attract the blogging community’s attention.
Unfortunately, a big number of bloggers indulge in spamming. But I would like to point out that comments should be useful and relevant. Leaving spam messages can easily result in poor and bad reputation of your own blog and website which is absolutely not needed for a respectable and credible company.
What is important to do is to look for the relevant topics and blogs from your niche and be an active blogger, share your views, experience and expertise. To comment blogs related to your web site is also an excellent way to bring the desired traffic to your business website.
Blogging comments on highly ranked website pages would beneficially contribute to your blog, substantially promote it in the search engines and also give you indirect traffic.
It’s recommended to daily post 5 blogs from your blog. If you do so, you would certainly get the desired recognition and traffic flow to your site.
If you want to implement the most efficient marketing strategy into the reality, follow these simple instructions, develop your own blog, become an active blogger and build up credibility and business reliability.
Every blog is created to target a particular group of customers. Therefore the blog design has to be done professionally and qualitatively.
Why is it so important?
A blogger is the way to self-realization. A successful business should use this efficient marketing tool to represent their credibility and authority. On releasing new posts, news, pictures, updating prices, products you build a trustful relationship with your customers. Everyone likes to stay informed and you will find this principle is beneficial for your business.
Your web resource should also be useful. The customers would appreciate the content which meets their search requests. With positive comments to the posts, a good profit will follow soon. For this reason, you should make sure you’ve done everything to positively impress your visitors.
My job is to hand you the best blog design which will reflect your business position and reputation. To have a branding style on the web is preferable for every business today. I will give your company a respectable new look. Remember that your business credibility needs to be proven by visual evidence. Customers might know how good your company is but they also need to be able to see it.
A blogger is a profitable ingredient of the successful business website. It’s an amazing vehicle to promote your service and products on the Internet.
Now you don’t have to spend a fortune to obtain a prestigious blog design. I offer you my blog designer services at an affordable prices. Please contact me today and I will create a new beautiful look for your business!