You may have just a tiny business. However, it doesn’t mean that you don’t need a website. The entire process of designing a website can sound like a lot of work to do for nothing. You may wonder whether the whole idea is worth it and your customers will look at it. The truth is, many small business websites should have websites.
You don’t necessarily have to have a long and complicated website with fancy animation and tons of functionality. A simple informational website that’s got three or five pages can become a great solution.
With just a few web pages you can have a website that would give you significant benefits such as:
- giving your prospective customers an easy way to learn more about your business. When you go on the web, how can you get more information about the company you’re interested in? The follow-up button can help your new customers to learn more about the products and services your business offers. Convert more leads to sales.
- making updates easier and less expensive. Instead of updating text, redesigning a marketing piece, making a new copy and printing a new material, all you have to do is to rewrite your content, modify the graphics and integrate it into your website. In addition, you may be able to update your own website. Updating a website yourself can be inexpensive and simple. It’s important to have an accurate and updated website.
- providing a special place for all the information that you need to answer customers’ questions. All the printed materials have the limited space that you could devote to text, product photos, or informational graphics.
- making your company look professional whilst you’re extending your brand. Your website can help you to make a full and positive first impression on the customers. Your potential clients will be happy to have all their questions answered. And if they get the needed information from a professional, attractive, well-written and easy-to-navigate website, they will definitely form a good opinion of your company.
- reaching out wider audiences and connecting with new clients. A website can help you to cross the borders of your own city. If the product that you have can be delivered over the phone, online, or by mail, you can open up new opportunities. Think of all new prospective customers that you could become available for you.